As was the case last summer, Taproot Edmonton is taking a publishing break. This time, we’ll be off for two weeks, from Aug. 22 to Sept. 5.
We’ll resume publication on Tuesday, Sept. 6, after the Labour Day long weekend, feeling refreshed and energized for the rest of the year. The Pulse will return to inboxes on that day, and our weekly roundups will resume their usual schedule that week.
We have put together a few things to keep you informed in the meantime:
- Debbi Serafinchon has gathered a passel of upcoming events to keep you occupied through the next couple of weeks.
- Mack Male has compiled the council committee items scheduled for the week of Aug. 22 and is planning to do the same for council’s agenda for the week of Aug. 29.
- He and Troy Pavlek have released an episode of Speaking Municipally, catching up on a bunch of news that happened during their summer break.
- Faaiza Ramji and I are taking a break at Bloom, our podcast about innovation in Edmonton, but in the meantime, check out our latest episodes with Jason Suriano of TIQ Software and Jade Chiles of Ordr.
- And don’t forget the fine work that Brett McKay and Dustin Cook have published this summer.
If you have any news to share with us, be sure to send it to email@example.com. Just know that we won’t be able to publish anything about it until we return.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!